This is our story....The story of our journey as a family of four

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Toy Story 3 -6/24/10

We took the kiddos to the drive in....this was actually Caidence's third movie at the drive in, but the first she may remember, and I'm sure actually enjoyed.  We went to Ashville General for some of those oh so yummy subs, for dinner, then we were well on our way with our candy bracelets and necco's for desert.  It was a great night, set up was exciting- Caidence could not get enough of the blankets and pillows in the back, but when it came down to it she was all about the camping chairs outside.  After all of the popcorn tossing, and m&m eatting it was time for the movie.  She made it about half way through and then tuckered out in my arms......but forget about it if I tried to get up to put her in the back of the car!  So I sat there and snuggled my lovie, while Code snuggled in the back of the car with Easton, and we enjoyed the movie and the wee ones slept.  What a cute movie, and at the end- well I'm not going to ruin it for you- but lets just say that there was a little girl, playing with her toys with a tutu on, and all I could picture was that little chocolate face covered bundle of sweetness in my arms.  Then I got emotional....and I'm not even pregnant, so I can't even use that as an excuse anymore...jeesh, I'm such a softy!

C, c, and e



a sweet treat

my boys <3

and then she was barefoot...

in it to win it

this is just stinkin'cute

No comments:

Post a Comment