This is our story....The story of our journey as a family of four

Monday, January 3, 2011

3 T's and a "daddy"

Mostly just some cute pictures this post.... we've been doing a whole lot of nothing lately.  Lots of playing and lots of big ideas coming from this girl.  I don't know if it's the new year, or if I'm feeling feisty because I may be getting a bit more sleep than normal, maybe it's that the one and only Nora Mack will be here in just a few short weeks..... I don't know what it is but man, I like it!

on to the first T: Teasing 101.  Easton has it down.


"oh I'm sorry, were you sleeping sissy"
 "hmm, I'll take that pink thing in your mouth that you were supposed to leave for Santa's baby elves"
 a growl comes from the cute girl with the pink blankie
 as she gives the rollover
 back to square one.
he is the dickens.
 "but mom, I'm on all fours"


and onto the next T: TOUCHDOWN!!


 and again
 and again, because his face is killing me

The third T: Trains, because we can build a train track like nobodys business




and finally...a "daddy"

+
 =
a purple "daddy" on our living room carpet.

And to be honest....he's still there, I don't have the heart to shampoo him up.

Off to snuggle miss muffet to sleep....big day tomorrow.  First day of school!

1 comment: